Rosie Reed Gold is an artist interested in the landscape of the psychological.
Working with mixed media her work is often very process based, aiming to capture a thought, or feeling however fleeting or deep-rooted and expose it in a visual sense to be magnified, pinned down and examined.
Educated in Philosophy and English at Cardiff University, her work revolves around exploring the dynamic between the conscious and the subconscious, environment and behaviour, inquiry and understanding.
- 'Horizons' at group show 'In Transit' @ The Old Parcels Office, Scarborough 17th February - 17th March 2017
- Cecil Sharp House Retrospective 15 June - 2 October 2016
- Solo Show: ‘Murmuration of Folk’ @ Cecil Sharp House, London, UK – June – August 2015
- The Other Art Fair – Victoria House, UK – April 2015
- 'Wood For The Trees' - Taylor St Baristas Canary Wharf, London, UK - Feb 2014